Monday, October 5, 2009

Get bolder

This day to day kills me. I guess the more things change, the more they stay the same. Its easier to just fall in line with the faults that we've come to expect than to attempt or expect or enact change. But I don't need your artificial pity. Insincerity at its finest. It seems you probably need me a lot more than I need you. In fact I don't need you at all. Self-interest and conceit, feigned cordiality and empty charisma are the things that are truly rewarded in this life. In the end, sincerity and integrity just go unnoticed. Every good person dies bitter and alone.

Give up, get bitter, get over, go home.



FCK YR NYZE


NOW PLAYING:
I Hate Myself's "Complete Discography"
Hunter/Gatherer's "Low Standards For High Fives"
La Dispute's "Somewhere at the Bottom of the River Between Vega and Altair"
Cross My Heart's "Temporary Contemporary"
Arcade Fire's "Funeral"
A Day in Black and White's "My Heroes Have Always Killed Cowboys"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i have the IHM discog on vinyl btw except for 4 songs (i think) anyway this is blaine i'm reading your blog