Friday, September 11, 2009

Summer sends

So I think I may have seen the last lightning bug of the season. Autumn, winter, spring, summer. I guess that makes a year of noting, a year of nothing, a year of yawns, a year of deep sighs, a year of far too many cigarettes. Just a year. Really, how many more like this can I take? I guess the best of the worst, at the very least, has been this musical abomination. But I keep rolling, moving forward. As far as I can tell, I've become a better person, I've grown up, I've grown absolutely accustomed to the severe and utter lacking.


NOW PLAYING:
S's "Puking & Crying"
Rainer Maria's "Long Knives Drawn"
Blacklisted's "Heavier Than Heaven, Lonelier Than God"
Hot Water Music's "A Flight and a Crash"
Matchbox 20's "Yourself or Someone Like You"
Touche Amore's "Touche Amore"
Fugazi's "Repeater"
American Nightmare's "Year One"
Leonard Cohen's "The Essential Leonard Cohen"

No comments: